- Lending and Banking professionals having experience in implementation of core banking solution and integration of lending systems and development of lending solutions.
- Good understanding of Banking Functional Requirements Specifications and Software Requirements Specifications.
Maintain technology vendor relationship and compliance with service level agreements/ contractual commitments.
- Develop and communicate clear and actionable deliverables, or activities to be completed to relevant teams and departments.
- Support the project execution and governance by tracking deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines throughout the project process.
- Co-ordinate project team meetings to provide status updates and identify and resolve issues to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals
- Ensure documentation, supporting materials, and project plans are updated and readily available for internal teams and senior leaders.
- Identify the processes and activities needing improvement and identify and communicate the new workable process standards and best practices to approach those activities.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Experienced in end to end project management.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent
- Deep understanding of different Insurance products riders, coverages
- Experience in supporting requirements from 2 domains in Insurance Value Chain New Business,
- Underwriting, Policy, Claims, Sales and Distribution, Agents
- Preferred but not required has LOMA or Insurance certification.