• Troubleshoot functions involving: Firewall/VPN, LAN/WAN, File & Print, Backup & Storage, Database and other Communication and Server Infrastructure-related services
• Responsible for processing service requests related to Communications and Server Infrastructures based on agreed targets
• Responsible for providing timely and accurate update and information on assigned incidents and service requests
• Timely escalation of incidents which cannot be resolved on time or would need vendor/third party support
• Work closely with service providers to resolve service outages and/or in provisioning new services and carry out equipment acceptance testing and system integration testing
• Perform installations, upgrades, preventive maintenance, back-up, monitoring, access administration and other Communication and Server Infrastructure-related tasks
• Maintain data integrity and ensure the security of Communication and Server Infrastructure technologies in accordance with standards and best practices a. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or other related courses
b. Minimum of 5 years IT related experience
c. Basic to Intermediate skills in Server, Network, Voice administration, operations and maintenance troubleshooting
d. Experience in PC hardware troubleshooting
e. Must have good command of English and effective presentation skills.
f. Knowledgeable of ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, CMMi for Services
g. Background in Service Support, Service Delivery, IT Service Management, IT Operations.
h. Industry certifications will be an advantage but not required.
i. Comptia Aplus certified is preferred