The position will be responsible for preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring assigned engineering projects. In addition, the position is also responsible for formulating project parameters, assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees. monitoring the project team, and interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- College graduate of Civil Engineering.
- Licensed Civil Engineer.
- With at least 2 years of related working experience.
- Can do layout or design with the use of computer-aided design software.
- With logical and critical thinking skills.
- Willing to be assigned in any location nationwide