College degree preferably related to Business Management/Business Administration, Finance and Accounting
- Experience and exposure to admin and other clerical tasks is an advantage.
- With average-excellent verbal & written communication skills
- With collaborative skills and customer service orientation.
- Proficient in calendar and scheduling programs, Microsoft Outlook, word processing (Microsoft Word), spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel), databases and ability to learn and master other computer technology/software programs as needed.
- With working knowledge in operating general office equipment.
- With good-average typing ability.
- Must be data and detail oriented and must be able to multi-task.
- Creation, compilation, data/document collection using word format, spreadsheet, and other database applications/programs
- Coordination with various support groups for meetings, conferences, travel arrangements, and the like
- Logistic and Procurement support, as necessary
- Office Management including safekeeping of files and other important assets/documents of the assigned division/department
- Preparation of reports, presentations, and other necessary documents
- Other analogous tasks assigned by the immediate superior from time to time
Simply fill out the form on our home page:
Name, Position &
Looking for a job? Fill out as a candidate.
Looking for an employee? Fill out as a job poster.
When searching for a post, you may filter by candidates
if you are looking
for an employee or by company if you are looking for a job.
Click Interested if you want to show interest on a job posting
and your contact details will automatically get sent to them
Here in Jobayan, there's no forever in job hunting!
When a company's post matches with a candidate's post, you will be notified