About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As an Equity Research Analyst, you will be responsible for providing institutional and retail clients on-time and accurate fundamental analysis through SB Equities research products like news daybreak, market summary, company and sector reports with valuations, views, and ratings. You will also be responsible for effectively communicating all these products in writing and orally to facilitate clients' investment decisions and to support the sales team.
How you'll contribute
- Analyzes the fundamentals of listed companies using appropriate valuation methods to facilitate clients' investment decisions.
- Prepares sector/investment strategies and presentations based on the results of completed data-driven fundamental analysis to summarize key messages and deliver them clearly.
- Arranges corporate access activities using established relationships with listed companies' management/investor relations groups to meet clients' requirements or offer value add research.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in a Research Analyst role
- Must have knowledge of the stock market
- Preferably with experience working in Stock Brokerage/Securities firms
- Should have strong skills in financial analysis
- Able to effectively communicate in writing and orally all reports published and presentations prepared.